Yes, You Can Stay In Your Own Home!
We're There For Your Care!
For many of us, our biggest fear is -- someday we will be forced to Live in a Nursing Home! Our mission is to give you or your loved ones the choice to stay at home and live with dignity while being provided with excellent in-home non-medical care.
For Your Care In-Home Care; Celebrating Service to Families in Albuquerque since the year 2000.…
Family Owned and Operated -- We have lived and worked in the Albuquerque area since 1956. Let our family assist your family in times of need.
We specialize in providing care for clients who need companionship as well as for clients who need end of life care.
Help For Your Loved One
The CDC Reports that Incidences of Seniors Falling is a Leading Cause of Injuries Leading to Death
- New Mexico has one of the highest Fall Rates in the Nation.
- One in three seniors fall, Of those who fall and break a hip, approximately 20% die within the year.
- Every 14 seconds a senior is in the ER due to a fall, and every 29 minutes a senior dies from a fall related accident.
- Approximately 33% of seniors who are independent, have to stay in a nursing home up to a year following a fall.
- Prior Fall
- Dizziness, fatigue, trouble walking
- Balance issues -- unsteady on your feet
- Wearing shoes without support
- Neurological disorders / Parkinson's
- Poor Eyesight or New Glasses
- Sleep Problems
- Lack of Exercise
For more information on falling, please visit at the bottom our services page.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
Services are available by the hour, with a 4 hour minimum. Twenty four hour, over-night and live-in services are also available.
We accept private pay and long term care insurance may pay for in-home, non-medical services. For long term care insurance, we will assist you in filing documentation for reimbursement.
We ask that you pay by check.
Our prices are calculated by the hour or the day and are dependent upon the client’s needs.
Applicants must pass a nationwide background check, including the New Mexico Court System. We call all the references the applicants have listed. We conduct Random Drug Screening. Some of our caregivers have been with us for many years.
Do you worry about your parents or do you live in another state and are too far away to help?
Are you spending your weekends driving long distances to help?
Are you the caregiver who is always on call? Do you need a break?
Do you have quality time with your parents and with your own family?
Do you have a plan in place for emergencies? What if you’re loved one falls and cannot reach the phone for help?